Farmers ice cream Ruitenbeek
3832 GH Leusden Plan your route
Gert & Annette Verweij make delicious traditional farmers ice cream in many types and flavors. The milk comes from their own company and the cream comes from the Kopermolen in Stoutenburg. Sometimes during summer they produce up to 300 liters of ice cream a week.
The farm has a small shop where they sell their own products: beef, potatoes, eggs and ice cream.
The farmers ice cream is sold to many restaurants in the region and at two supermarkets: Jumbo in Leusden and Plus in Amersfoort. Some chefs visit the farm especially to order very exclusive types of ice cream such as garlic ice cream or champagne ice cream.
*Only natural ingredients
- Every monday from 09:00 to 18:00
- Every tuesday from 09:00 to 18:00
- Every wednesday from 09:00 to 18:00
- Every thursday from 09:00 to 18:00
- Every friday from 09:00 to 18:00
- Every saturday from 09:00 to 18:00
- Every sunday closed