The Utrecht Archives
Het Utrechts Archief (The Utrecht Archives) constitutes the memory of the city and the province Utrecht with dozens of kilometers of archives, half a million of photographs, films, pictures and an extensive library. We want to collect the sources of Utrecht’s history with the aim of making them publicly available.
Expo Utrecht starts here
Curious about the history of Utrecht? At The Utrecht Archives' all-new Expo, authentic stories take you on a journey through the past of our city and the surrounding region. From the iconic Dom Tower to the beautiful canal wharfs and from heroine Trijn van Leemput to the first edition of the Lowlands music festival, the Expo covers highlights from 2,000 years of Utrecht's history!
- Every monday closed
- Every tuesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every wednesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every thursday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every friday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every saturday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every sunday from 10:00 to 17:00