Glassblowing is a spectacular craft that continues to captivate all ages. Moulding the hot, viscous substance demands fire, skill, raw muscle power and years of experience. In the glass studio at the National Glass Museum, you can get up close to watch glassblowers produce a wide variety of decorative and artistic objects from hot, molten glass.
The glass studio has a full-service restaurant with outdoor terraces!
4141 BE Leerdam
- Every monday closed
- Every tuesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every wednesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every thursday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every friday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every saturday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every sunday from 12:00 to 17:00