A tour of the museum in Veenendal is a journey of discovery through the past and present, with constantly changing exhibitions. The permanent exhibition informs visitors about the history of Veenendaal.
Take a look around the museum on your own, or join a guided tour or view films on the multitouch table, and test your knowledge of Veenendaal of earlier times and now.
The museum also holds regular children’s workshops. The museum is located in the Cultuurfabriek, or Culture Factory.
- Every monday closed
- Every tuesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every wednesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every thursday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every friday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every saturday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every sunday closed