National Glass Museum & Glass studio
The National Glass Museum has two locations. The first one is the glass museum on the western border of Leerdam, which holds the largest collection of glass in the Netherlands. And thus presents both the history and the future of glass. Be sure to find the most astonishing historical objects of the biggest names in glass, but also contemporary creations of upcoming artists and designers.
The second location of the National Glass Museum is the glass studio, situated in the town center. Here you can experience how glassblowers, designers and artists make the most unexpected creations.
- every Mondayclosed
- every Tuesdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Wednesdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Thursdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Fridayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Saturdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Sundayfrom 12:00 to 17:00
Take a look
Carousel, use arrow keys to navigate.