Kersenmuseum (cherry museum)
Cherry growing plays an important role in the heart of the Kromme Rijn region, and it is here you will find the Kersenmuseum (cherry museum) at Theo and Martine Vernooy's fruit farm.
Visitors to this interactive museum will learn about the rich history of cherry growing, with attention to aspects such as tradition, pride, culture, great stories, nostalgia and unity. Although we are talking about a centuries-old tradition, cherry growing is very much evolving as age-old expertise is combined with modern-day technology.
- every Mondayclosed
- every Tuesdayfrom 10:00 to 16:00
- every Wednesdayfrom 10:00 to 16:00
- every Thursdayfrom 10:00 to 16:00
- every Fridayfrom 10:00 to 16:00
- every Saturdayfrom 10:00 to 15:00
- every Sundayclosed
Take a look
Carousel, use arrow keys to navigate.