Kersenmuseum (cherry museum)
Cherry growing plays an important role in the heart of the Kromme Rijn region, and it is here you will find the Kersenmuseum (cherry museum) at Theo and Martine Vernooy's fruit farm.
Visitors to this interactive museum will learn about the rich history of cherry growing, with attention to aspects such as tradition, pride, culture, great stories, nostalgia and unity. Although we are talking about a centuries-old tradition, cherry growing is very much evolving as age-old expertise is combined with modern-day technology.
- Every monday closed
- Every tuesday from 10:00 to 16:00
- Every wednesday from 10:00 to 16:00
- Every thursday from 10:00 to 16:00
- Every friday from 10:00 to 16:00
- Every saturday from 10:00 to 15:00
- Every sunday closed