The Windotter windmill
There's more to being a miller than making sure the mill's sails are turning. It takes knowledge and insight into the technical aspects, operation and maintenance of the mill and how it is influenced by the weather.
The miller’s craft has also been recognised as UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage since 2017. It’s a classic Dutch tradition with deep historical roots. You’ll find many windmills in the region that are still in operation today. Take a guided tour with the miller, experience the story of craft milling or buy a bag of mill flour.
- Every monday closed
- Every tuesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every wednesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every thursday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every friday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every saturday from 10:00 to 16:00
- Every sunday closed