Rock City Brewing Brewery
3812RT Amersfoort Plan your route
Beer is one of the oldest types of beverages. Historically, the heyday of beer was in the Middle Ages. People drank beer as an alternative to the contaminated drinking water drawn from canals and ditches. Visit the brewery and taste the beer being made today while watching the brewing process in action.
Sample the craft flavours of the region. At City Rock Brewing you can enjoy craft beer and delicious meals to go along with it, with a view of the brewery.
- Every monday closed
- Every tuesday closed
- Every wednesday from 15:00 to 23:00
- Every thursday from 15:00 to 23:00
- Every friday from 15:00 to 23:00
- Every saturday from 12:00 to 23:00
- Every sunday from 12:00 to 23:00