Rock City Brewing Brewery
Beer is one of the oldest types of beverages. Historically, the heyday of beer was in the Middle Ages. People drank beer as an alternative to the contaminated drinking water drawn from canals and ditches. Visit the brewery and taste the beer being made today while watching the brewing process in action.
Sample the craft flavours of the region. At City Rock Brewing you can enjoy craft beer and delicious meals to go along with it, with a view of the brewery.
- every Mondayclosed
- every Tuesdayclosed
- every Wednesdayfrom 15:00 to 23:00
- every Thursdayfrom 15:00 to 23:00
- every Fridayfrom 15:00 to 23:00
- every Saturdayfrom 12:00 to 23:00
- every Sundayfrom 12:00 to 23:00