This is the house where Piet Mondriaan (1872-1944) was born. He lived here with his family from 1872 until 1880. Here you can see a permanent exhibition about Mondriaan’s life as an artist and his work. The museum contains a full-scale replica of his famous Paris studio. Paintings of Mondriaan’s contemporaries are also exhibited as well as the work of artists who were inspired by Mondriaan.
- every Mondayclosed
- every Tuesdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Wednesdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Thursdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Fridayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Saturdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Sundayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- CJP (Cultureel Jongeren Paspoort)€6.00
- MJK (Museumjaarkaart)Free
- Card holdersFree
- Payment options: PIN, Credit card, Online
Take a look
Carousel, use arrow keys to navigate.