Attention: Extra measures have been taken across the Netherlands to contain the spread of coronavirus/COVID-19. Unfortunately, this portal cannot be fully up-to-date. For the latest information, please consult the website of the location or event.
For the latest information on coronavirus, please consult the website of the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM).
- Give others enough space: 1.5 metres remains a safe distance.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly.
- If you have symptoms, stay at home and get tested as soon as possible.
Wearing a face mask is required by law in the following settings:
- Public transport and other passenger transport, at train stations and bus stops, on aircraft, at airports.
- Many indoor public spaces.