National Glass Museum
4142 LD Leerdam Plan your route
Come find out why Leerdam is renowned as the Netherlands ‘city of glass’ at the National Glass Museum! See, experience and learn all about glassblowing at the glass studio and admire the incredible versatility of glass at the Glass Museum.
The National Glass Museum is the Netherlands’ treasury of glass, hosting changing exhibitions that spotlight glass in every imaginable incarnation. The permanent collection, displayed on the four pedestrian bridges connecting the two museum villas, features the largest collection of Leerdam glass worldwide alongside foreign highlights. From iconic classics such as A.D. Copier's Gilde wine glass and Lanooy's Leerdam Unica to modern designs and contemporary artworks.
- Every monday closed
- Every tuesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every wednesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every thursday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every friday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every saturday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every sunday from 12:00 to 17:00