Beer is one of the oldest types of beverages. Historically, the heyday of beer was in the Middle Ages. People drank beer as an alternative to the contaminated drinking water drawn from canals and ditches. Visit the brewery and taste the beer being made today while watching the brewing process in action.
Sample the craft flavours of the region. In the Maximus brewery tasting room you can try superb beers and watch the brewers at work during the day.
- every Mondayclosed
- every Tuesdayfrom 14:00 to 00:00
- every Wednesdayfrom 14:00 to 00:00
- every Thursdayfrom 14:00 to 00:00
- every Fridayfrom 14:00 to 00:00
- every Saturdayfrom 12:00 to 00:00
- every Sundayfrom 12:00 to 20:00
Take a look
Carousel, use arrow keys to navigate.