Being 112m and 32cm (369 ft) in height, the Dom Tower is the tallest church tower in the Netherlands.
The highest viewpoint is at 95 m (312 ft). From this platform you have a magnificent panoramic view of the city of Utrecht and its surroundings. During the climb the guide will pause at various levels in the tower for a brief explanation of the tower’s history.
You are only allowed to climb the Dom Tower under the supervision of a guide. The guided tour of the Dom Tower will commence inside the Tourist Information Office (VVV) at the Domplein 9-10. Entrance tickets to the tower are sold inside the Tourist Information Office by RonDom. Guided tours will be conducted in both Dutch and English if necessary.
Ask for extra information sheets at our desk. We have sheets available in: German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Spanish, Hungarian, and Japanese.
3512 JC Utrecht
- Every monday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every tuesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every wednesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every thursday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every friday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every saturday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every sunday from 10:00 to 17:00