Brouwerij Maximus is a relatively new beer brewery in the middle of the country. The various types of beer are brewed in the brewery's steel system. This brewing system is visible in its entirety from the brewery's bar.
The bar is open to the public from Tuesday through Sunday and serves a variety of beverages on the menu. Coffee, tea, wine and soft drinks are available in addition to the beers brewed on site. The bar features regional products with an emphasis on organic. In addition to the kitchen's soups, pies and chutneys, the menu also includes cheeses and sausages from Utrecht, Montfoort and Bodegraven and apple juice from the neighbouring orchard.
You are welcome at Brouwerij Maximus for tastings, classes, drinks receptions and venue rental.
- every Mondayclosed
- every Tuesdayfrom 16:00 to 22:30
- every Wednesdayfrom 16:00 to 22:30
- every Thursdayfrom 16:00 to 23:00
- every Fridayfrom 14:00 to 00:00
- every Saturdayfrom 14:00 to 23:00
- every Sundayfrom 13:00 to 19:00
- From November till April also closed on Tuesday.