Beer is one of the oldest types of beverages. Historically, the heyday of beer was in the Middle Ages. People drank beer as an alternative to the contaminated drinking water drawn from canals and ditches. Visit the brewery and taste the beer being made today while watching the brewing process in action.
Sample the craft flavours of the region. In the Maximus brewery tasting room you can try superb beers and watch the brewers at work during the day.
- Every monday closed
- Every tuesday from 14:00 to 00:00
- Every wednesday from 14:00 to 00:00
- Every thursday from 14:00 to 00:00
- Every friday from 14:00 to 00:00
- Every saturday from 12:00 to 00:00
- Every sunday from 12:00 to 20:00